Chloe

Posted on March 26, 2008

If you saw the first video, you’ve met my two Dobermans…but you didn’t meet my English mastiff.
Here she is…she’s a whole lot of woman!

7 Replies to "Chloe"

• Holly
    March 26, 2008 (10:36 am)

Your dog is so cute. We have an English Mastiff also. My family and I are new to Texas and have been attending your Grapevine Campus. Keep up the good work you are an excellent speaker.

• M N
    March 26, 2008 (11:34 am)

My first Blog ever-
    After watching and reading all the Blogs I wanted to comment on a couple things.
    The Blog of Pastor Young studying for Wholly Holy. I was fortunate enough to be part of the trip to Anguilla. I was amazed at the transformation that took place as his Sermon in Miami arrived. He was enjoying himself, but always took a number of hours each day to study. I cannot do justice to what I saw in how he prepared and how much he cared for what he was going to preach over Easter. As the time grew short and our return trip to Miami for Friday night service Pastor Young was in the zone. There were Pages and Pages of notes being reviewed and edited down. It was awesome to see. Also how he incorporated incidences from Anguilla into his sermon were eye opening. It showed me how in tune he is with his surroundings and conversations he had.
    And one more thing. Pastor Young spoke of a man he met in Anguilla during Easter Service. A man, that when Pastor Young was introduced to, said one of the most derogatory statement I ever heard. This man owned the small Island and restaurant that we ate at. But what was so great is that when we got to our destination, about 15 employees recognized Pastor Young from television, and were like a bunch of school kids, staring at him through the shutters of the restaurant. Graciously Pastor Young took it upon himself to go say hi and take pictures with all of them. The look on this mans face was that of a man who just got punched in the gut. I am sure it was GOD making him feel that way and not Pastor Youngs fist. 🙂

• Sue Stahl
    March 26, 2008 (12:37 pm)

I remember a sermon with a story about two very large mastiffs in your family that could tear off the bumper on your full size truck. I presume this is one of the culprits? Dogs are great people-thanks for sharing. And I thank god for your ministry. Our church is a wonderful place to grow, learn, and share.

• lisa
    March 28, 2008 (11:05 pm)

Ok, just so there is no confusion, the dogs that tore off the bumper of Ed’s truck and ate the tail light out of a car were Bull Mastiffs (Brutte and Apollo). They are smaller and have Bull dog type faces but they still weigh in at 150 pounds. These sweet boys died two and a half years ago. Right now we have 15 year old Sweetie which is a mixed breed Korgie type dog; Chloe, the English Mastiff and the black and brown dobermans, Dutch and Dolce. With four children and a cat, we may be at our limit. I am however, always thinking about picking up another one. If Ed had only become a vet instead of a pastor….just joking!

• Victoria
    April 6, 2008 (12:18 pm)

She is beautiful. Lisa, I understand the wishing there was a vet in the family. In my family, including my mother, 2 brothers and 1 sister…we have 11 cats and 10 dogs. We keep hoping one of our children will want to be a vet!
    God bless y’all…thanks for sharing.

• Andrea
    April 6, 2008 (8:18 pm)

Your dog is super cute. My husband and I have attended Fellowship for about 5 years and we were always wondering what your dogs looked like. We even scoured The Source one weekend because we thought for sure you would’ve written a book about them – Creative Cristian Dog Training or something like that. We even checked out all of the back covers of your books to see them. Thanks for the clarification on all of the dogs! We have our own Chloe little you can check her out here http://3coles.blogspot.com/

• Becky C
    May 8, 2008 (9:21 pm)

Awwwwww Chloe is beautiful!! I’m a veterinary technician here in Dallas and have a deep passion for animals. Thanks for sharing your sweet precious family members with us. 🙂