Fellowship Church – Fort Worth Grand Opening

Posted on March 26, 2008

Another God thing!

8 Replies to "Fellowship Church - Fort Worth Grand Opening"

• Tiffany A.
    March 26, 2008 (12:24 pm)

Thanks for sharing the grand opening video. It was AWESOME having you, Lisa and your family at our location Easter Sunday! Thank you for all that you do. My family and I love our new FW House!

• Brad
    March 26, 2008 (4:57 pm)

This is what life is all about! Nothing in all of the world compares to giving birth to a church. Thanks for bringing us into the delivery room with you!

• Michele
    March 27, 2008 (10:49 am)

My favorite thing about you, Ed, is how real you are! I’ve met you at a restaurant while you were dining with your family. You are all so down to earth and personable. That makes your relationship with all of us at FC so great. Thanks, man 🙂

• Pete Wilson
    March 27, 2008 (10:39 pm)

Thanks Ed. You are just real dude. I love your heart, passion, and willingness to be used by God. Your inspiring us in Nashville.

• Carissa
    March 28, 2008 (9:47 am)

Ed I am so happy to see another Fellowship home for people to come and worship. You and the family of Fellowship have done amazing things and I know that you will continue. MY CHURCH is Fellowship in Grapevine.
    Love in Christ

• Andrea
    March 28, 2008 (3:12 pm)

Attitude is a reflection of leadership and Fellowship Church – all 5…have the greatest leadership around!
    We are blessed by your leadership!

• micah caronna
    March 29, 2008 (8:50 am)

congrats on your new building. i’ve worked it out to be able to stop over in fort worth (on a Sunday morning) on my way to seattle later this month. i’m going to stop buy and check out a service. Can’t wait to see what’s going on.

• Shari Long
    April 18, 2008 (9:32 am)

Hi Ed, My husband and I came to the Ft.Worth location and really enjoyed it. It’s an awesome building with lots of energy! We attend the Grapevine Campus regularly but it is a nice change of pace and closer for our daughter who lives by TCU. You and Lisa are such an inspiration to me and my family, we’d follow you guys anywhere.