Who are THEY?
Posted on January 30, 2015
We’re all created to live in relationship. After all, human beings are relational creatures. But the question we have to ask is, “WHO ARE THEY?” How do we know if we are doing life with the right THEY? Do a friendventory!
Here are six concise questions that will help you determine if you’re doing life with the right they, or the wrong they…
- Do they motivate me to love God more?
- Do they celebrate God’s blessings in my life?
- Do they have my back?
- Do they hold me accountable out of love and friendship?
- Do they live what they believe?
- Do they have the right ‘they’ in their lives?
Think about the people in your life. Do you need to make some changes? Are there some wrong THEY you need to move away from? If so, it won’t be easy. Change – especially relational change away from the wrong they – is never easy. But if you stick with that CHANGE and work through the CONFLICT, you will discover some amazing GROWTH on the other side! It’s all about surrounding yourself with the right THEY and discovering the relational success God has for you!