Lately

Posted on October 22, 2008

16 Replies to "Lately"

• Devin Cremeans
    October 22, 2008 (9:40 pm)

Ed and Lisa it was great having you guys in upperstate New York. I am enjoying listening to the Hottest CD on the market “Closer To The Start”. I can’t wait until C3 National 2009. I am so pumped to see what God is going to do through C3 and through Fellowship Church.

• Tim Chambers
    October 22, 2008 (10:43 pm)

I just wanted to say thanks for taking time out to come to the Northeast. We had 16 from our staff there @ Northway and most of them heard you live for the first time. They have not stopped talking about the “chair”. I hope you realize how valuable your investment was to this part of the country. I look forward to more conferences in the future. Thanks!!!

• Eva
    October 23, 2008 (8:44 am)

It was an honor having you at NC. Everyone here is still talking and bragging about it. I’m still trying to process and download everything from that amazing day myself. Thank you. We can’t wait to do it again!
    A shout out to Tracy and Sherry, two awesome FC staff members, who I learned a great deal from working behind the scenes with them. You and Lisa are blessed to have such a wonderful staff.

• Brian Howe
    October 23, 2008 (8:54 am)

Thank you so much for your investment in us here at Northway and in the Northeast. We love you guys and Fellowship and pray for you daily.

• Paul Dunkelbarger
    October 23, 2008 (8:57 am)

Thanks for coming to upstate NY. The “chair” is the symbol for the vision of Northway Church (NC) to bring people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. As an NC volunteer your message really cast a new light on what we try to do each week, thanks for the encouragement. Blessings to you, your family, staff and Fellowship. See you next time.

• Nicole
    October 23, 2008 (9:13 am)

Thanks for coming to Northway Church! So many people were touched by your message. There is a revolution going on in the Northeast, and it is great to have you and Lisa as part of it. You inspired so many leaders!

• Dave Bookhout
    October 23, 2008 (9:47 am)

Thanks for leading the way Ed, Lisa and Fellowship Church. Thanks for investing and scattering seeds of blessing into our Church and the North East.
    You brought it!…and because of that C3 was on a HNL. The new album is “Off the chain”….Hasn’t left my CD since C3.

• Kevin Murrell
    October 23, 2008 (10:16 am)

Ed and Lisa…”Upper” State, NY was blessed to have you! The C3 event was a historic event for God and His church in the Northeast. The effect will continue to resonate for many years to come! Thank you!
    Thank you also for investing in our pastor!
    (I am giving you guys the official H-N-L salute right now…haha)

• Dewey Blair
    October 23, 2008 (10:48 am)

Thanks for coming to upstate NY and Northway Church. The C3 conference was awesome, it’s message has impacted the Northeast in a great way and will continue to do so.
    I pray God’s blessings on you both Ed and Lisa, the whole Young family and Fellowship Church.

• Deana Breen
    October 23, 2008 (1:19 pm)

Ed and Lisa – it was an honor and privilege having you here. It was a pleasure working so closely with Tracy and Sherry as well. You have an amazing team and NC is so blessed to have such awesome volunteers. Seeing all of us work together is a reminder of why we do what we do…for the “chair”. Thanks again for blessing us and hope you visit us again.

• Matt
    October 23, 2008 (2:39 pm)

Ed and Lisa,
    Thank you for sharing so much with Northway, and the leaders in the Northeast. A price cannot be put on the wisdom that was shared at C3!
    Northway would not be what it is today without the investment you have poured into Pastor Buddy. God has used you to bless us all in an incredible way.

• Stephanie Greg and Nikki Croff
    October 23, 2008 (9:11 pm)

Thank you Ed and Lisa for coming to Upper State and Keeping it real for everyone, and taking us to a H-N-L we salute you, the C3 Conference was incredible. You lit the fire and now we are keeping it burning. Thank you for your love and blessing us. My daughter Nikki picked up your book and read it from cover to cover THE TIME thing was absorbed. You made a great impression on my daughter. Thank you so much. All she stood for, you put in down and she sees that she is being real to herself and GOD.. Thank you
    Stefi Greg and Nikki Croff

• Rich Straight
    October 23, 2008 (9:56 pm)

Ed and Lisa –
    Thank you for investing your time and energy in Northway Church and the Northeast. It was exciting to see pastors and their staff energized through what they saw and heard and leave C3 with great ideas to fill “the Chair”. Thanks to Fellowship Church for sending you out and helping the Northeast find God’s rhythm.

• elizabeth
    October 24, 2008 (6:27 pm)

Ed and Lisa,
    Thank you so much for holding your 3C here at Northway Church in upstate NY. The way you just made everyone feel so special touched my heart. We all got to go to awnl. We want to reach out and join with other churches in the northeast to fill the chairs you talked about. Thank you for sharring the vision with us. I pray Gods richest Blessings for you and Lisa. I just love her. You guys are just down home real. I hope we get to do this again.

• Kathy Keefe
    October 25, 2008 (7:59 am)

Hi Pastor Young,
    I want to thank you so much for coming to “Upper State” NY to Northway Church. I was so excited to hear what God would have you say. It truly confirmed what NC is doing as we reached people who would never step foot in a church. I was also blessed to see how tight you and your wife, Lisa are in this ministry. It is great to see the two of you walking this road together.
    The conference made a great impact and I am praying for a way to get to the children conference in a few months.
    God’s very Best for you, Lisa and your team as you travel to South Africa and Europe.
    Kathy Keefe

• Pamela Hebert
    October 29, 2008 (4:28 pm)

Ed & Lisa,
    It was truly a Blessing, to have you both come up for the C3 conference at Northway Church. Your travling hosting team was great to work with. It was a honor to serve you both, and other leaders who come for the event.
    God Bless,