From Countdown to Recovery

Posted on May 4, 2008

If you want to see my message from this weekend, check it out now

14 Replies to "From Countdown to Recovery"

• Holly
    May 5, 2008 (10:38 am)

That was neat to see you behind the scenes. Thanks for taking the time to do that and thank you for your inspiring messages.

• Todd
    May 5, 2008 (11:20 am)

Thanks to you Ed, and your staff, for a look behind the scenes giving us a whole new appreciation for the time & effort involved in bringing your ministry to the masses at such a ‘whole nutha level’, and still giving Him the credit for it all. Not only do we have such an appreciation for the time put into your own congregation, but we’re blessed you’re available to each of us, in all the ways we can tune into your ministry. Thanks for keeping it real, and for always keeping Christ number one.

• Jason
    May 5, 2008 (12:07 pm)

This was great to see the other side of the whole process. Enjoyed it keep up the good work.

• jim
    May 5, 2008 (12:29 pm)

Thanks for the look what it is that you do before you go out to speak. Not having to be out with crowd is a good thing. Too many times I or others on the staff I work with have been ambushed right before speaking and if you want to be derailed before bringing the Word, that will do it, nearly every time. Thanks again for the look!

• Sandra West
    May 5, 2008 (12:43 pm)

Pretty neat to see the behind the scenes prep. Thanks for opening the window to your world for us…and WOW, what a message it was on Saturday evening!! Something that we all need to hear now and again and it was presented with great passion. Our whole family was feeling the energy and buzzing about the importance of the message! I may watch that a few times to keep the words in my head. Time is short and today needs to be the day for action. We appreciate the entire Young family for keeping the walk…not just the talk! We will be praying for God to work on the hearts of those who are blessed to hear your sermon. Amazing how God is using Fellowship Church! Many thanks!

• Rusty Williams
    May 5, 2008 (2:22 pm)

Thanks for the behind-the-scenes. Also, I watched “Sleeping in Church” and WOW!!! You really brought it. Loved the no holds barred approach to waking people up. I was truly inspired as a fellow preacher. My wife and I will be at Creative Marriages this weekend. We are so excited to experience the Gaylord Texan and to see you, Craig and the rest of the gang! Thanks for your leadership.
    Rusty Williams
    Shippensburg, PA

• Kelly
    May 5, 2008 (5:30 pm)

Ed, Thanks for the behind the scenes look at what goes on. I heard the 9:30 service from Plano and both my husband and I really enjoyed the message. We both left discussing how fired up you got and how it was really a message we needed to hear.

• Mark Josephs
    May 5, 2008 (5:53 pm)

Ed: Eutakilled on the message about Eutychus!

• Justin Gould
    May 6, 2008 (12:29 pm)

Thanks for video. I am so fortunate to call Fellowship Church my church home. You really knocked the message out of the park this weekend. I got see all three messages on Sunday and picked up something new each time. Thanks for keeping the messages fresh and exciting each weekend.
    God Bless

• Kyle Steven
    May 6, 2008 (12:41 pm)

Love the videos, but I also love your devotional words/thoughts on leadership written… missing them a bit. I know it gets tough/busy to write stuff out but you are a pastor to many pastors (including me) and I love reading your blogs. They’ve been a bit sparse lately… still love you… just want to hear from you more.
    In Christ,
    Kyle

• Art
    May 6, 2008 (7:57 pm)

Very cool. I, unfortunately, not only have to preach, but also sing with our praise team on Sundays. Small church. However, I like the idea of having someplace to rest before I speak, and may have to look into doing that.

• Mike Mackneer
    May 6, 2008 (9:12 pm)

yo Pastor Ed,
    you’re the man. I read your blog all the time. I’m a youth pastor in Toronto Ontario. God bless you and the ministry He has given you. Thanks for what you do.
    -Mike

• Jackie
    May 7, 2008 (12:47 pm)

Dear Ed-
    My hat is off to you and your staff for all the hard hours you put in each and every message! I have experienced it first hand as I used to sing in the seasonal choir a few years back. Keep doing what you do as your church has been a blessing in so many lives!!
    God Bless~
    Jackie Shepherd

• Suzanne Trahan
    May 13, 2008 (8:42 am)

Ed –
    The spiritual leadership which you consistently present in a creative, honest and forthright manner has brought me, my family, co-workers and extended family so much closer to God. We are praying, talking to others about God, volunteering and so forth, like never before. As a business leader, I can only try to understand the crazy amount of energy required to perform at this level week after week, shepherding God’s children home. I appreciate the tireless commitment you and your family provide to Fellowship Church, and I want to say thank you — so very much. We will forever hold you and Fellowship Church in the soft place in our heart – and continue to bring others to this place.