Somethin' a little silly

Posted on March 17, 2008

I always like to start off my blog with somethin’ a little silly…

18 Replies to "Somethin' a little silly"

• Scott Harris
    March 17, 2008 (7:48 pm)

I saw you do this impersonation for the first time at the 07 Buzz Conference and laughed till I cried.
    Seriously, thanks for leading towards unity!

• Matt Roden
    March 17, 2008 (9:33 pm)

Ed
    Thank you for blogging! I’m a young, creative leader who has learned a great deal from from you and I’m grateful for your willingness to share your life and resources with us young guys. I’m lovin’ it, bro! Thanks for doing this!

• Brian Howe
    March 17, 2008 (9:42 pm)

Great Stuff…love that even at level of leadership that you guys are at you can still laugh at yourselves and have fun!! Thanks for inspiring all of us.

• Patrick Sievert
    March 17, 2008 (9:50 pm)

oh my

• Michael Harrison
    March 18, 2008 (7:17 am)

Thanks for pressing others on to be CREATIVE in ministry and in life. Keep blogging…saw your impression at BUZZ and a couple other places. Keep on!

• Bob Hicks
    March 18, 2008 (7:39 am)

What a great clip to show the partnership and uniqueness God has given us all! Awesome. I saw you do an impression at Willow Resource Conference when you used the Skittle’s illustration… Candyyyy. Thanks for the inspiration… It’s in you!

• Todd Cleaver
    March 19, 2008 (1:55 am)

It’s great to see the two of you, in the upper echelon of ministry, enjoying one another’s friendship, encouragement towards what the other is doing in terms of ministering to the masses. It’s a very Godly example you two set, showing no ego, not being prideful, nor engaging in “one upsmanship” towards each other, but really lifting up one another to how each is being called to serve and minister. I wear out both your websites for resources, teachings & encouragement and look forward to seeing you Ed, live in Mesa, Az shortly at C3!

• Sandra West
    March 19, 2008 (6:49 am)

This clip is so funny…and also a good reminder that God created each of us to be our own person. Keep your great sense of humor!

• Claudia
    March 19, 2008 (7:42 am)

What a total hoot! Two of my favorite pastors….even when they’re cuttin’ up, they still have a message!
    Thanks guys!

• Marilyn
    March 19, 2008 (8:42 am)

Oh my Gosh!!!! How funny. That certainly put a huge smile on my face. Joel is awesome. Thanks Ed for being such a wonderful Pastor. I sure enjoy your teachings!

• Kyle Steven
    March 19, 2008 (12:49 pm)

I’m the worship pastor at the Crystal Cathedral for our new contemporary service (ironically called C3 but we didn’t know about your conference). A good pastor is one who can make light of himself in my opinion and it’s something I’m praying for here.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE what you do Ed and I watch/study what you do closely.
    In Christ,
    Kyle

• Chris V.
    March 19, 2008 (1:30 pm)

Hello Pastor Ed…
    My pastor loves you and your church – i think he’s actually taught there at FC if I’m not mistaken. His name is Troy Gramling … you guys are very alike. I love it! Glad you have a blog too now … and the Osteen video was hilarious!
    Blessings to you all…

• Rich Barrett @ Access Church
    March 21, 2008 (1:22 am)

FUNNIEST thing I’ve seen all day! Thanks, Ed!

• Terrace Crawford
    March 21, 2008 (9:28 pm)

Priceless.

• jamie meisenbach
    March 22, 2008 (11:38 pm)

Ed also does a perfect intimidation of romantic Matthew McConaughay!! Where’s tonite’s Wholly holy video?? Ed you also said us “women” get to pick the always romantic movie your first movie with Lisa was “JAWS”……hhmmmm!!! LLOG (LOYAL LISTENER OF GOD) WE LOVE YA ED!

• jay
    March 30, 2008 (6:34 pm)

i heard ed also does a great bishop td jakes, any chance we’ll get to see that?

• Bo Lane
    May 3, 2008 (10:02 pm)

The best impersonation I’ve seen of Pastor Joel in a … well ever.

• Jennifer Saunier
    May 30, 2008 (9:03 pm)

Pastor Ed, You are SILLY! And we all love it! Keep up the crazy and creative way of communicating Christ’s Love!