"Blogumentary" Stop #1 – Miami

Posted on March 13, 2008

A couple days ago I told you about everything that was happening over the next several weeks. (If you haven’t watched the video, check it out …)

Yesterday we made our first stop, in Miami. Here we are with some of our Miami staff at one of my favorite restaurants on Green Street … enjoying some delicious food and time off before Easter. If you’re ever in Miami, take some time to check out this area!

And make sure you check back here for more photos and videos over the next several days…

8 Replies to ""Blogumentary" Stop #1 - Miami"

• Mike
    March 13, 2008 (10:27 am)

Food looks great! Enjoy your time away…

• Brad Martin
    March 13, 2008 (2:58 pm)

I’m pumped that you are a part of the blog world. I just bought both CD box sets of Leadership Uncensored. Some of the best talks I’ve heard in years. Thanks!

• LeeBeth
    March 13, 2008 (3:57 pm)

I like your shirt mom!! Where did you get that??? Hmm… looks like you got it in MY closet!! haha 🙂
    I love you dad and mom!!wish I was with yall instead of school!!! Have fun in miami!!!

• Jimmy Proulx
    March 13, 2008 (10:08 pm)

I am glad that you have a blog. I have learned a lot from you and love your books. I have almost finished The Creative Marriage. I loved the Creative Leader book. I am going to use some of those steps in my ministry to my college students. Have fun in Miami. If you are ever in Georgia, you should drop by…I cook a mean steak.

• Richard
    March 13, 2008 (10:25 pm)

It looks like Scott is really getting into the Miami scene! Blessings to you and Lisa on your travels.

• Jeremy
    March 14, 2008 (5:57 pm)

Hey, if you are still in Miami, you are welcome to come check out a huge project we are finishing up in Oasis Church North Miami…God is up to something in the “305”!

• Yvonne
    March 19, 2008 (12:30 pm)

You guys are amazing! and I am glad to be a part of Fellowship Miami. God bless you all!

• Luis
    March 22, 2008 (1:29 pm)

I’m so glad fellowship church made a home in Miami and I’m glad also that my family and I are a part of it. God bless and keep up the great work everyone.