A story of surrender

Posted on July 1, 2009

This is an amazing story of surrender to our God, who is greater than anything we will ever face.

Ted Blair is the Senior Pastor of Livingway Church in Garland, TX. Please join Lisa and I in prayer for Ted, his wife and daughters, and their entire church. Check it out…

7 Replies to "A story of surrender"

• Bill (cycleguy)
    July 1, 2009 (2:47 pm)

Thanks for posting this Ed. I will add Ted & his family to my Moleskine prayer list. Also plan to link to it on my blog.

• Lorie
    July 1, 2009 (5:23 pm)

God bless you Ted. He is in control. He loves you! Your trust in Him is overwhelming!

• Kathy Conrad
    July 2, 2009 (9:48 am)

The pity party I was having today over petty stuff just got blown out of the water.
    God Bless you for sharing your story and sincerest sympathy for the loss of your brother. Please know that this family is praying for you and your beautiful family. You are an inspiration.

• Tim Patterson
    July 2, 2009 (10:07 am)

Thanks for this powerful testimony of trust, grace and surrender. One of my church members and trainer has just been diagnosed. I will encourage him to view your posts on U Tube.

• Mike
    July 2, 2009 (4:52 pm)

My prayers are with you and your family. This makes my ailment look minor in comparison. God has strengthened my faith through my trials and Ted is another inspiration to me to strive to be all God wants me to be and the Christian I long to be. God bless you and keep the faith. TRUST in him ALONE!
    Mike Moore

• iHateChurch
    July 4, 2009 (8:40 pm)

:: AGREE ::
    unite in faith // great post Ed

• JClark
    July 13, 2009 (2:24 pm)

Wow……I never cease to be amazed at how God works. I have all of these “situations” that I think are problems, and continually feel the need to feel sorry for myself. Here is a man who truly has a problem but refuses to have this line of thinking. He casts his fears on the Lord and the Lord provides.
    I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. I pray that Lord’s hand touches your family and brings all of you closer to him through this ordeal.
    Thank you for sharing and giving me a reminder of how great God is. You and yours are in my prayers.