The Whine Flu

Posted on May 3, 2009

11 Replies to "The Whine Flu"

• Alex Alexander
    May 3, 2009 (7:16 pm)

i just pee’d my pants.

• Cindy Avakian
    May 3, 2009 (7:56 pm)

Pastor Ed, I LOVE your “speech” about Whine Flu. Very well stated. Very powerful. Thanks for posting this for those of us who are not fortunate enough to attend your church. (Though the power of the Internet and iTunes allows us to be impacted by your Biblically sound messages all the time.) Crazy California appreciates your BOLDNESS for REAL truth!

• kristin Greenlee
    May 3, 2009 (9:41 pm)

Great insight! Thanks for the reminder Pastor Ed.

• CindiF.
    May 4, 2009 (9:45 am)

Guilty.
    The good I want to do is being strangled by the war inside my head. Thank you for putting my ears back on this message…now to soften my heart. May the Spirit that is in me, have His way.

• Mike
    May 4, 2009 (9:48 am)

I simply did not realize how much I was whining about until now. Getting refocused on God’s Riches At Christ Expense (GRACE)and alot of prayer will elliminate the whining for sure. I thank God every time that I attend our church, that he has annointed you to deliver his word. I and my family are blessed to be members!
    Mike Moore

• Carl Lodico
    May 4, 2009 (11:16 am)

There’s a reason for everything that happens…sounds like the reason for the swine flu is so we can all be reminded in a creative way about the real illness we have as Christians. Wow. Thanks…I needed that like a strong cup of coffee in the morning!

• Ken Bowden, Jr.
    May 4, 2009 (11:32 am)

Ed Young,
    Thank you for you desire to share truth, even when it hurts. I really loved this concept about the whine flu. It is so true in churches today. I live in Hays, KS and I see it all over the place. Thanks for your heart.

• Pamela Bertsch
    May 5, 2009 (6:18 pm)

Great visual! 🙂 You always know how drive the message right into our memory! That’s one I’ll never forget for sure!

• Buddy Cremeans
    May 5, 2009 (10:24 pm)

Hilarious!

• Jason McClaren
    May 6, 2009 (2:06 pm)

Good Stuff.

• june
    June 28, 2009 (7:36 am)

You hit the nail on the head! The whine flu is rampant in our society but not realized by most. If we could just minimize it in the work place our lives would be improved enormously!!