C3 – Revisited

Posted on February 23, 2009

C3 - What a phenomenal conference! The past several days have seen one of, if not the greatest movement of God in the history of Fellowship Church.

Men and women of faith from all over the world converged on our Grapevine campus for three days of preaching and teaching from some of the world's greatest communicators and leaders. And it all culminated Friday night with a moving altar call from Bishop T.D. Jakes.

As he prayed that night, hundreds of people flooded the altar, repenting and crying, praying and praising. And at our Miami campus, over 40 came down front to confess their need for Christ! We had so many people show up Friday night that we filled the auditorium, the lobby and three overflow rooms. (Arena next year? It's a thought.)

C3 was unlike any conference I've ever been a part of. And one of the keys was Diversity. Diversity. Diversity. We had people from every background; from Pentecostals to Baptists, Bible church goers to the non-denominationalists. Barriers were broken and walls were torn down as the Body of Christ came together as one.

And most importantly, C3 was a conference about impartation more than it was information. It was about the living, breathing Trinity – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit – coming live and in technicolor for so many people to see.

If you missed it, I encourage you to order the DVDs here. Because what you will see and hear will transform not only your life today, but for years to come!

13 Replies to "C3 - Revisited"

• Jonathan
    February 23, 2009 (2:22 pm)

C3 nights were amazing! Can’t wait till next year!

• Andre' P. van den Broeck
    February 23, 2009 (2:52 pm)

After being a member of Fellowship for nearly seven years, I attended my first C3 conference this year. I must say that it was the most impactful 2 days and 3 nights I have ever experienced in my life! God’s love and the passion of His people were on display last week and I can not say how proud I am of my church and all that transpired. Although not a pastor, I am a business owner and the messages were all absolutely relevant. I will not miss another C3 again!

• Todd Starnes
    February 23, 2009 (3:06 pm)

C3 was amazing !!
    Jentzen Franklin is the Man !!

• Sheila
    February 23, 2009 (3:27 pm)

Friday was my first time attending a conference there at Fellowship; what a night! The Lord truly used Bishop Jakes to impart some powerful stuff that I am still quoting and reeling from. HOw great God is to use a vessel who could speak into my life. God’s grace, grace, grace. Thank you Bishop for challenging me, and helping to birth me to a new level in Christ. Thank you, Pastor Ed for wisdom and holy boldness. God bless you.

• James Ross
    February 23, 2009 (4:56 pm)

C3 was absolutely an incredible experience! I have never experienced such a diverse group of leaders uniting to worship and grow in Christ! Thanks for your leadership in this!

• Gale-Ann
    February 23, 2009 (9:26 pm)

In a nut shell, C3 2009 was a Divine appointment with the King of Kings, an appointment that has literally transformed my life and will undoubtedly transform the local church that God has placed me in.
    While at C3 I received an answer to prayer about the direction in which He would have me take my life, and today (Mon. Feb. 23) I followed through on the decision that was solidified in my heart there in Grapevine, Texas. I’ve taken a major leap of faith, but I’m confident that a decision made for the expansion of the Kingdom of God will be more than worth it!!!
    It was my first C3 experience and I’m hooked until God says otherwise :).
    Thanks to Pastor Ed Young, the awesome leadership team at Fellowship, the faithful volunteers, and the speakers that came and imparted to us what God has placed in them!!!
    C3 ROCKS!!!

• Jill
    February 23, 2009 (9:29 pm)

Amazing! I went to all three evening services (EVERY speaker was great!) and then was at the 1130 service on Sunday. I just need to say Christine was unbelievable…I read her entire book on Saturday evening (and past it on to a friend the next day). I’ve always felt like I was meant for something more… but haven’t been able to put my finger on it… I am ready for the “next step” and am excited (and a little scared…lol) to see where it will take me.
    Thank you Ed and Lisa for all you do.

• Chris McGregor
    February 24, 2009 (10:17 am)

I could not agree more!
    What we experienced from Wednesday night through Sunday morning was nothing short of a special anointing from the Holy Spirit of God.
    Your leadership, your humility and your example is not only an inspiration to leaders around the world; it fuels us as your staff, and members of Fellowship Church. I truly believe this is just the first wave of momentum for all of us!
    We could not be more proud to serve Christ by serving you, our appointed and anointed leader for “this time and this place.”
    Thank you for listening to the voice of God by hosting this conference to set the stage for a truly supernatural experience for all of us.
    We love our Pastor…vintage boots and all!

• Javier Labrador
    February 24, 2009 (4:22 pm)

C3 was beyond a conference…it was a catalyst for a movement of Christ followers to stop having church and just BE the church. Ed was right, every message was God ordained and as Christine Caine said they were “prophetic messages”. I have attended almost every major conference there is, but C3 has set the standard and has done more to impact my life than all others combined.
    Ed, thank you for your obedience and willingness to have such a diverse group of speakers, yet each one being led by the Spirit as they simply brought it!!

• Greg Schmidt
    February 26, 2009 (5:10 pm)

Pastor Ed,
    Thank you for bringing together such great Leaders both on stage and those in attendance. My wife and I have been coming to C3 for the last 4 years and the Lord continues to use you, the speakers and new pastors we meet there. We are on our way to South Carolina to plant a new church and made sure to stop in Dallas for the conference on our way moving across the country.
    Thanks for shring your wisdom and helping grow the Kingdom!

• Terry Tate
    February 27, 2009 (7:16 pm)

WOW! There are no words to describe the C3 experience. I’m pretty sure I saw Bishop dunking during his surmon, also. I couldn’t help but think to myself that day, This is what heaven must be like! It was pretty amazing!

• Scott Nash
    March 2, 2009 (2:37 pm)

C3 was off the charts, thank you thank you. It has now been almost 2 weeks and I am still unpacking the conference mentally. One of the things that impacted me most was the transperancy of FC. As I was walking thru many different areas of the church, finding parts of the worship milling around in the coffee shop (Where else would you find the worship team if not on stage):) and FC leaders from various areas of ministry doing the same but most importantly with the heart of making a connection with someone. I saw for the first time a biblically functioning Acts 2 church. Of course the teaching was great, the worship was off the charts, but as I look deeper the Heart of FC is what impacted me the most from the moment we hit the parking lot on. Well done good and faithful servants!!!

• Laura Colle
    March 5, 2009 (1:48 pm)

Pastor Ed and whoever else,
    Me and some friends found out about C3 a little too late this year, but are really planning on coming out next year. Our goal as youth interns, children’s ministry leaders and people who just love Jesus is to see the walls break down- and people who love and live for Jesus come together- no matter who you are or where you come from. Thanks again and its encouraging to see what yall are doing.