C3 On the Road – Myrtle Beach

Posted on April 22, 2008

Myrtle Beach has always held a special place in my heart. It’s where Lisa and I used to go with our friends during high school. I remember the big time was "First Week at the Beach."  We always spent the first week of summer break there, and we have some special memories from those years.

Well, we’re heading back to Myrtle Beach on April 28! And this time I think it’s going to be even better, because we’re going for C3 On the Road.

In a way, I like these On the Road deals better than our international conference because of the personal interaction and the opportunity to talk with so many people who couldn’t make it to our conference in February. And this year C3 On the Road has a whole new feel with a new set up and new information.

So whatever leadership role you’re in, join us this Monday at Barefoot Community Church, an awesome church pastored by Clay NeSmith that is just blowing up! You don’t want to miss it.

I know I’m excited and I can’t wait to see you in Myrtle Beach!

9 Replies to "C3 On the Road - Myrtle Beach"

• Mark Josephs
    April 22, 2008 (3:53 pm)

Thanks for comming to BAREFOOT COMMUNITY CHURCH. This will be a ground breaking event for us.

• Troy Gramling
    April 23, 2008 (9:37 am)

Clay is doing a great job there at Barefoot…Myrtle Beach is where Steph and I went for our honeymoon…wish we could catch up with you there…Praying for all you guys have been through in the last few months…

• Rob Singleton
    April 23, 2008 (2:30 pm)

Hey Ed,
    I’ve followed you for years! How do I go about getting you at Southbrook Church?
    We are 8 years old and have about 4,ooo people who call this place home. Anyway, we are a very similar church (although light-years behind you all) and I was recently at a round table with 13 other pastors – many of whom are on your blogroll (Tony Morgon, Troy Gramling, Perry Noble, etc…). I know you do a lot with Troy and would love to see how we can learn from you all.
    Right now we have 8 services a week (includes a video venue on campus and one multi – site) but we are dedicating our new building seating 1300 in September of this year. So relief is on the way!
    Anyway, thanks for all you do!
    Rob Singleton
    Our website is http://www.southbrookchurch.com

• Terrace Crawford
    April 23, 2008 (4:42 pm)

Myrtle Beach! Now you’re talking… those are my old stomping grounds.
    Now live in VA Beach.
    You’ll have fun Ed. Hope things go well there.

• Rick Branek
    April 24, 2008 (2:04 am)

Hey Ed!
    Great job on the Blogs. I enjoy reading them and seeing things from your perspective.
    Say, on a side note, I would enjoy being a part of your staff. I am looking to relocate to Dallas to be closer to my wife’s family sometime this year. I have 23 years staff experience all in growing churches. Some were small congregations(100-175) and some were large (2000+).
    Thanks for your consideration!
    Rick

• Greg - The Bow-fisherman
    April 24, 2008 (6:06 pm)

Barefoot Community Church – now THAT’S a sweet name for a Church!!

• Shannon Josephs
    April 25, 2008 (7:03 pm)

Love Your Sermons. Hope too meet ya at Barefoot Sunday.

• Kel
    April 27, 2008 (2:12 pm)

Sounds like a blast! Hope you have a great time

• Jeff Dooley
    April 29, 2008 (11:25 am)

Hey man, I am praying that God would speak through you in a mighty way at the conference this week. Go get em! My wife and I love attending in Grapevine on Saturday nights (on church staff on Sunday’s oops) and have loved the marriage series. I can’t wait to serve along side on you one day – Help me achieve my calling would you?
    God Bless,